Okinawa Main Island South
-English speaking certified diving instructor
-Hotel transfer within Naha city only.
◉Kerama Islands: Japan's National Marine Park (A Must-Visit)
1. 20 to 50m visibility on sunny days
2. Endangered sea turtle inhabitants:
a. Loggerhead turtle (Aka umigame)
b. Green turtle (Ao umigame)
c. Hawksbill turtle (Taimai)
3. Government's ecological protection: Fishing boats are prohibited.
1. Underwent intensive training
2. Provide Orientation on various corals and fishes
3. Before diving, your guide assists you in getting used to the water environment.
4. It follows the 1:2 ratio. Two guests for each guide at a time.
5. You may go snorkeling after diving.
◉Customer Satisfaction: Simply the best!
1. 11-year Diving Tourism Awardee from Marine Diving Mag;
2. A PADI 5-star dive center;
3. Recognized as the water safety store by the Okinawa government; and
4. The largest diving group in Okinawa.
1. Mega double-decked Yacht (50~60pax);
2. Built-in with 2 bathrooms, changing rooms, and hot showers; and
3. Equipped with the followings:
b. First Aid Kit
d. Blood Pressure & Oxygen Gauge
- Plan detail
Availability24 April - 31 October 2021
Participant Qualifications1. Must be 10-60 years old
2. Please make sure to have more than 18-hour rest before taking a flight.
3. Be physically fit. Before making a reservation, please READ carefully our Health Check List. *If any of these items apply to you, please email us immediately for proper guidance.
Inclusion(s)✔︎ Introductory Diving 1 dive
✔︎ Full rental equipment
✔︎ Drinking water
✔︎ A towel rental for each one
✔︎ Free parking space
✔︎ Free shuttle bus for designated hotels *Advance booking is required (At least 2 days before trip).
Meeting Time1. WITHOUT Pickup Service: Meeting at the shop: AM Trip 7:40 / PM Trip 13:00
2. WITH Pickup Service: Hotels within Center of Naha City area only. Pick up notice will be sent by E-mail one day before the trip.
The following are available hotels：
- Smile Hotel Naha City Resort
- Okinawa Harborview Hotel
- Loisir Hotel Naha
- Sun Plaza Hotel Okinawa
- Almont Hotel Naha Kenchomae
- Abest Naha Kokusaidori
- Nest Hotel Naha
- AZAT Naha HOTEL
- Toyoko INN Omoromachi Ekimae
- JAL City Naha
- Mercure Okinawa Naha
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha
- Libre Garden Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Naha
- NaHaNa Hotel & Spa OKINAWA
- Toyoko INN Shintoshin Omoromachi
- Royal Orion Hotel
- APA Hotel Naha APA
- MyPlace Guest House
- Hotel Aqua Citta Naha by WBF
・Please don't consume any alcohol before the activity. It is non Refundable if the guest is under the influence of Alcohol, and management have a right to refuse guest join the tour.
・It is free for -2 to -8 special lens mask rental, please noted it in registration form if need. Otherwise, guest could use own disposable contact lenses.
・Participants under the age of 20 are required to accompany with their parents or family. Otherwise, it request signed our parental consent forms and print it down to our staff on the day.
・If the trip is canceled by SEASIR due to typhoon or dangerous sea condition, management will send email to the guest a day before the scheduled trip. Please check your mail box for tour final statue one day before trip.
・The minimum number of people is 5. The trip may cancel or changed if we cannot reach the minimum number of tour participants. Customers will be notified by email. Please check the email one day before trip.
・Beach slippers *Wearing high heels is strongly prohibited to avoid unnecessary accidents on the boat.
・Swimwear *Wearing of swimwear ahead of time is highly recommended.
・Seasickness pill *For motion sickness, taking a seasickness pill 30 minutes before boat departure is highly recommended. (Seasickness medicines are not sold in diving shop)
AM / PM
08:00 / 13:00 – Registration and Equipment Preparation
09:00 / 14:00 – Head to Kerama CHIBISI
09:30 / 14:30 – Introductory Diving + Snorkeling
11:30 / 16:30 – Back to the port
12:00 / 17:00 – Sending back to the hotel
*Schedule shown are for illustration purpose only.Actual time may vary due to sea condition.
- Cancellation Policy
< Free cancellation fee >
・For rescheduling or cancellation, you must do before 5 pm the day before the activity in advance to avoid any fees.
< Full Charge Condition >
・Cancellation is made after 5 pm the day before the activity.
・NO SHOW or Unable to turn up at the designated meeting location and time on trip day for any reason;
・Failure to disclose existing or past health conditions when booking was made, Marine Club Berry reserves the right to disqualify guest in joining the trip and it's non-refundable.*Before making a reservation, all participants must READ carefully "Health Check List" on this tour page before trip date. If any of these items apply to you, please email us immediately for proper guidance.
< Payment Refundable Condition >
・If trip cancellation is declared by Marine Club Berry due to bad weather/sea condition, guests may reschedule the activity or GET A REFUND.
●Low season : ¥9,000
●Normal season (7/1-7/16 , 9/1-9/30) : ¥9,500
●Peak season (5/2-5/5 , 7/17-8/31) : ¥10,000
Please use this phone number 0988696329 key in the Car Navigation system or use this
MAP CODE 33246627*42