Okinawa Main Island South
Looking for an authentic souvenir on the island?
Try out this Coral Dyeing activity which is a traditional craft in Okinawa. It uses stamps that are made from fossilized coral for dyeing fabrics. There are various colors and shapes of corals to choose from. With your innate creativity, surely your work of art will be priceless!
This can also be a handmade present to someone special back home or a remembrance of your trip to Okinawa.
Moreover, this memorable activity is open to visitors of all ages!
- Plan detail
Package Inclusion✔︎ Hands-on fee
✔︎ Material cost
*Select from the following materials for dyeing:
② Shopping bag
③ Furo bag
⑤ 4 Linen coasters
※Please arrive at the shop 30 minutes before the appointed time. It is possible for the program to be shortened or need change other time if you are late.
Duration30 minutes briefing + 50 minutes coral dyeing workshop
1. Please iron back part of the item you dyed at home before using it.
2. There may be some slight changes in the materials to be used on the day.
3. Children must be taken care of by a guardian.
4. There do provide free parking space up to 5 cars at shop. Please use paid parking nearby if shop's parking space is full.
- Cancellation Policy
- ☞ The full amount of payment will be the charged if cancellation is made less than 24-hour notice from a trip date or a participant is unable to show up at the designated meeting time and location for any reason.
JPY 3,300/person - Age 13 or more
JPY 2,750/person - Age 2-12
Please use this phone number 0988861131 key in the Car Navigation system or use this
MAP CODE 33 160 740