Okinawa Main Island South
★Refund Guaranteed：NO whales spotted, a full refund is available.
・Each year the team has spotted and successfully recorded 99% of whale appearances.
★This is legally recognized by the government as safe and reliable whale-watching industry which operates for over 35 years.
★A veteran English-speaking guide orients you on the world of whales.
★Free of Charges :
1. Infants ages 0-5 (Best for family nature tour)
2. Hotel transfer within Naha city only
3. Whale-watching booklet
4. Downloadable photos
5. Rental raincoat
6. Hot & cold drinks
★This is a 15-minute drive from the airport. Thus, an AM or PM tour is available for those who arrive and leave Okinawa on the same day.
★A solo traveler is welcome.
★A large high-speed double-deck yacht with 2 toilets rooms could accommodates approximately 40 to 50 people.
★Whale Watching and accommodation package is available! → 【Seasonal】Naha whale watching with accommodation package
Whale-Watching Excursion is an unstoppable offshore activity during winter in Okinawa from January until the end of March. Tourists and locals who keep on coming back to see the whales have an uplifting experience which makes them feel inspired and increase their longevity every time the whales appear just next to the boat. Everyone's excitement just can't be contained and see themselves screaming with satisfaction! SEASIR has been organizing whale watching trip since 2005. And each year, our team has spotted and successfully recorded 99% of whale appearances. With the use of an advanced equipment like sonar and radar by our naturalist on board, we offer you a unique experience that is worth reminiscing.
- Plan detail
Entry QualificationParticipants must NOT have any of the following conditions:
1. Epilepsy, seizures, convulsions or under medications to prevent it
2. Pregnant women are prohibited to join.
Plan ValidityDecember 26th, 2020 - April 4th, 2021
Two Sessions every day：
・AM trip Meeting Time - 08:00
・PM trip Meeting Time - 13:00
Package Inclusion✔︎ Boat fee
✔︎ English speaking staff
✔︎ Drinking water
✔︎ Rental Life jacket
✔︎ Rental Rain coat
✔︎ Free Parking
✔︎ Guarantee of Whales *If no whales or dolphins spotted on the trip, get a coupon to try it again next time or get a full refund.
✔︎ Free shuttle bus for designated hotels *Advance booking is required.
Free shuttle bus Pick up time
1. If you are worried about motion sickness,taking a motion sickness pill about 30 minutes or an hour before the boat departs is highly recommended.
2. Wear sneakers or something with a rubberized sole for good traction from the wet and slippery deck.
3. Sometimes temperature does get very cold. Bringing a sweater/jacket is highly recommended.
4. For participants who are bringing their 3-year-old infants, a baby carrier with a harness attached to an adult is required. Please prepare it by yourself. If the sea condition is too rough to bring an infant, we will advise you to reschedule.
5. Time or schedule may subject to change vary due to weather and sea conditions on the day.
6. Wild cetaceans are not domesticated animals. The chance of seeing them is not guaranteed.
A) If no whales or dolphins spotted on the trip, you may get a full refund or get a coupon to try it again next time.
*From 26th Dec 2020 to 17th Jan 2021 will provide coupon (non-refundable).
B) It is non-refundable if there have one guest see whale or dolphins or whales blow.
7. Whale watching time is up to 1 hour once we found whale. Therefore, the return time may get early if whale be found early.
8. Guest may reschedule date or get a refund if scheduled trip is canceled by management due to unfavorable weather or dangerous sea condition.
*For safety reason, management may canceled trip at last-minute if sea condition is suddenly getting worse.
AM. / PM.
08:00 / 13:00 - Gathering at the Shop
08:30 / 13:30 - Safety briefing and departure
09:00 / 14:00 - Open sea
12:00 / 17:00 - Return to Port
12:30 / 17:30 - End of the trip/Shuttle service (Hotel within Naha city only)
*Schedule shown are for illustration purpose only.Actual time may vary due to sea condition.
- Cancellation Policy
< Free cancellation fee >
・For rescheduling or cancellation, you must do so a minimum of 8 days in advance to avoid any fees.
< Cancellation fee - JPY 2,000/person >
・Cancellation is made 3 to 7 days from trip date.
・Undesirable/Inappropriate behavior(s) like under the influence of recreational drugs or alcohols that could jeopardize other guests or overall safety measures of the tour;
< Full Charge Condition >
・Cancellation is made less than 48-hour notice from trip date;
・Unable to turn up at the designated meeting location and time for any reason;
・Undisclosed health conditions to SEASIR Travel when booking was made;
・NO SHOW on the trip day for any reasons ;
・Failure to be on boat departure time or activity booking time;
< Payment Refundable Condition >
・Trip cancellation by the management due to unfavorable weather/sea condition.
●Age 13 or more：¥4,500
●Age 6-12 : ¥3,500
●Age 0-5 : FREE
Please use this phone number 098-869-6329 key in the Car Navigation system or use this
MAP CODE 33246627 *42