Okinawa Main Island South
★★Low season Original price ¥9,500 → Now ¥9,000
-English speaking certified diving instructor
-Hotel transfer within Naha city only.
◉Kerama Islands: Japan's National Marine Park (A Must-Visit)
1. 20 to 50m visibility on sunny days
2. Endangered sea turtle inhabitants:
a. Loggerhead turtle (Aka umigame)
b. Green turtle (Ao umigame)
c. Hawksbill turtle (Taimai)
3. Government's ecological protection: Fishing boats are prohibited.
1. Underwent intensive training
2. Provide Orientation on various corals and fishes
3. Before diving, your guide assists you in getting used to the water environment.
◉Customer Satisfaction: Simply the best!
1. 11-year Diving Tourism Awardee from Marine Diving Mag;
2. A PADI 5-star dive center;
3. Recognized as the water safety store by the Okinawa government; and
4. The largest diving group in Okinawa.
1. Mega double-decked Yacht (50~60pax);
2. Built-in with 2 bathrooms, changing rooms, and hot showers; and
3. Equipped with the followings:
b. First Aid Kit
d. Blood Pressure & Oxygen Gauge
- Plan detail
Participant(s) Qualifications1. Must be age 6 ~ 65
2. Be physically fit. Before making a reservation, all participants must READ carefully our Health Check List *If any of these items apply to you, please email us immediately for proper guidance.
Package Inclusion(s)✔︎ Rental equipment
✔︎ Japanese lunch box
✔︎ Drinking water
✔︎ A rental towel for each one
✔︎ Free parking space
✔︎ Free shuttle bus for designated hotels *Advance booking is required (At least 2 days before trip).
Meeting Time1. WITHOUT Pickup Service: Meeting at the shop at 7:40 AM.
2. WITH Pickup Service: Please find Free shuttle bus Pick up time list as below.
Free shuttle bus Pick up time
1. Please put your swimsuit on ahead of time or before going to the reception.
2. Bring extra clothes for changing.
3. Wearing high heels is strongly prohibited to avoid unnecessary accidents on the boat. Please use beach slippers instead.
4. For motion sickness, please be advised to eat something an hour before the departure. Better yet, take a seasick pill 30 minutes before the departure.
5. A lunch box for vegetarians is available upon request. Please note it on the booking form.
6. Please don't consume any alcohol before the activity. It is non Refundable if the guest is under the influence of Alcohol, and management have a right to refuse guest join the tour.
08:00 – Registration and Equipment/Health Check
09:00 – Head to Kerama Islands
10:00 – 1st Dive point
11:00 – 2nd Dive point
13:00 – Lunch Break
14:00 - 3rd Dive point (Depend on sea condition)
15:30 – Back to Naha
17:00 – Sending back to Hotel
*Schedule shown are for illustration purpose only.Actual time may vary due to sea condition.
- Cancellation Policy
☞ Cancellation Fee JPY 5,000:
1. If cancellation is made less than 14 days from scheduled date.
2. If the boat captain or instructor suspects an individual's or a group's behavior who may jeopardize other guests and/or the overall safety measures.
3. If the guest is under the influence of Recreational Drug or Alcohol.
☞ Full Payment Non-Refundable Conditions:
1. If cancellation is made less than 24-hour notice from the scheduled trip.
2. If the guest is unable to show up at the designated meeting time and place for any reason.
3. Failure to disclose any existing or past health condition. *Before making a reservation, all participants must READ carefully "Health Check List" on this tour page before trip date. If any of these items apply to you, please email us immediately for proper guidance.
☞ Refundable Condition:
1. Cancellation is done by the management due to unfavorable weather or dangerous sea condition.
*The price is in JPY
*Low season Specials offer :
Age 13-65 : Original price ¥9,500 → Now ¥9,000
Age 6-12 : Original price ¥8,500 → Now ¥8,000
Please use this phone number 0988696329 key in the Car Navigation system or use this
MAP CODE 33246627*42